[squeak-dev] Re: squeak VM 5.0

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Fri Dec 18 23:29:09 UTC 2009

On Fri, Dec 18, 2009 at 01:18:37PM +0100, Bert Freudenberg wrote:

> Except using the SystemTracer you can't change the wordSize of an image.
> So the right place for setting it is SystemTracer. It is completely
> unnecessary to check for this on startup.

Corrected change set is on Mantis http://bugs.squeak.org/view.php?id=7430.

Jannik, hopefully this matches what you added for the Pharo
image.  If you have a change set, can you please upload it to
http://bugs.squeak.org/view.php?id=7430 or just mail it so I
can check? We should make Squeak trunk match Pharo here, and I
do not want to put my author initials on top your your work ;)

Thanks,
Dave