[squeak-dev] The Trunk: Kernel-nice.344.mcz

commits at source.squeak.org commits at source.squeak.org
Fri Dec 25 18:24:40 UTC 2009

Nicolas Cellier uploaded a new version of Kernel to project The Trunk:
http://source.squeak.org/trunk/Kernel-nice.344.mcz

Name: Kernel-nice.344
Author: nice
Time: 25 December 2009, 7:23:49 am
UUID: 5e5f0f23-ff9c-4f2c-b175-21cc8a639d6d
Ancestors: Kernel-nice.343

fix #formalParametersAt: with new support method in Parser

Note: this method has no senders in trunk.
I suspect it does not have much value...
I presume it could have been used by refactoring tools, but RB must be using its own parser...
Anyone knows of a package using #formalParametersAt: ?

=============== Diff against Kernel-nice.343 ===============

Item was added:
+ ----- Method: Behavior>>formalParametersAt: (in category 'accessing method dictionary') -----
+ formalParametersAt: aSelector
+ 	"Return the names of the arguments used in this method."
+
+ 	| source |
+ 	source := self sourceCodeAt: aSelector ifAbsent: [^ #()].	"for now"
+ 	^(self parserClass new) parseParameterNames: source!