2GB changes file and a pony (was: [squeak-dev] ALL CLEAR (Re: CompiledMethodTrailers ready for use))

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Sun Dec 27 16:56:18 UTC 2009

I have put the updates for large changes and sources files into the
inbox. I would appreciate if someone can review this before moving
into trunk.

There are three mcz updates:
  Files-dtl.62
  System-dtl.205
  Kernel-dtl.347

Important: The changes *must* be loaded in the order listed above.
This will require a configuration map update when the changes are
moved to trunk.

The use of ExpandedSourceFileArray takes effect after the first
image restart. To change back to using the StandardSourceFileArray,
the procedure is as follows:

 1) Evaluate 'StandardSourceFileArray install'
 2) Edit SourceFileArray class>>concreteClass to answer
    StandardSourceFileArray rather than ExpandedSourceFileArray.

Thanks,
Dave