[squeak-dev] Re: Some questions about new traits (Crismas edition) ; )

Trygve Reenskaug trygver at ifi.uio.no
Tue Dec 29 09:58:13 UTC 2009

Hi Andreas,
You find info about DCI and a DCI download image at
       http://heim.ifi.uio.no/~trygver/themes/babyide/babyide-index.html
<http://heim.ifi.uio.no/%7Etrygver/themes/babyide/babyide-index.html>
This page points you to a  ZIP file with a squeak image etc.This ZIP
file is at
     http://heim.ifi.uio.no/~trygver/assets/BabyIDE1-3.ZIP
<http://heim.ifi.uio.no/%7Etrygver/assets/BabyIDE1-3.ZIP>
I haven't updated the DCI Squeak image etc. for some time because the
community interest in DCI has been less than overwhelming.
My attention has, therefore, been in other directions.

Enjoy
--Trygve

Trygve Reenskaug       mailto: trygver at ifi.uio.no

Morgedalsvn. 5A         http://heim.ifi.uio.no/~trygver

N-0378 Oslo               Tel: (+47) 22 49 57 27

Norway