[squeak-dev] NanoTraits in trunk

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Thu Dec 31 15:42:28 UTC 2009

Folks -

As I'm sure you've noticed, I've pushed the NanoTraits updates. There is
one oddity in the middle namely you'll get a merge request for
ClassDescription caused by some MC issue earlier (for some reason, an
ealier update didn't include the change to the class var). Choose to
"keep" it and continue.

Other than that everything should be in excellent shape after the
updates. There should be no newly failing tests and no unexpected passes.

If you have external packages that have traits dependencies of any sort,
I'd be interested to find out if NanoTraits introduce any problems with
your packages. If so, please report what kinds of problems you're seeing
so that we can address them.

Cheers,
   - Andreas