[squeak-dev] Re: NanoTraits in trunk

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Thu Dec 31 17:01:54 UTC 2009

Randal L. Schwartz wrote:
> This is probably "horse already out of the barn" talk, but is there
> a way to insert a popup just before that dialog comes up in some preamble
> that says "when the following happens, do this"?

Yes, there is: Fix the server to produce the correct diff for the
earlier update. I have no idea why that happens but it's clear that the
problem is caused by an earlier update which fails to deliver the change
in class definition. Kernel-ar.348 clearly has the new class var but the
diff produced for it doesn't.

Cheers,
   - Andreas