[squeak-dev] Monticello Timeline

Hernán Morales Durand hernan.morales at gmail.com
Sat Feb 7 15:26:16 UTC 2009

  Thanks Keith, I'm aware of your good work for the community. I didn't knew
about that version and it seems to be quite stable.
To summarize, the steps required to get a robust Monticello are:

- Install the package Installer from
http://www.squeaksource.com/Installer.html
- And then doIt of the script in
http://installer.pbwiki.com/LevelPlayingField-Monticello15