[squeak-dev] Show your projects on squeak.org

Giuseppe Luigi Punzi Ruiz glpunzi at lordzealon.com
Sat Feb 7 19:32:04 UTC 2009

Hi,

Other silly idea for the web team and community.

Yesterday, on a spanish list, someone  show me some screenshots about
an application builded on Squeak with GOODS, and give some description
about the project (objects cuantity, performance, etc..).

I think, this could be profitable, if all people (and companies
involved), thath use Squeak for her projects, show her to the world,
and explain a little how it works.

Squeak.org has a Projects section, but its content, is more like
"libs" than applications. Could be interesting a page to show all
"commercial" projects squeakers has.

To start, we can put DabbleDB, Qwaq, PierCMS, The apps from Pinesoft
CO, and so on....

What do you think?

Cheers.