[squeak-dev] [Election] Clarification: Campaigning is OPEN ... and we need more candidates!

Göran Krampe goran at krampe.se
Sun Feb 8 20:25:03 UTC 2009

Hi all!

I understand that the schedule was a bit unclear. Campaigning is OPEN at
all time - the schedule mistakenly implied that the candidates should
start campaigning at 22nd but what I meant is that the candidate list
will be finalized at the 22nd - no new candidates after that. I have
edited the schedule to hopefully make this clear.

So feel free to do campaigning and also - if you are rerunning for the
leadership - you need to speak up! No old members are automatically
included in the candidate list.

Candidates so far are Jecel and Ken, we need more!

regards, Göran