[squeak-dev] How to rewrite a license restricted method?

Keith Hodges keith_hodges at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Feb 9 23:45:51 UTC 2009

>   BTW, as for SUnit, the (real) original SUnit is flagged as "Public
> Domain" and the Squeak version was one time under SqL.  But Sames and
> JPerline sent us the signature so we can consider it clean.  And I
> didn't think there was anybody for Monticello and Universes and Traits
> that matters (I could be wrong).
1) Monticello is covered (1.5 is already), and whatever MC is in 4.0
will be covered.

2) Traits is fine according to Stephane Ducasse

Audit of Universes, MC1.5 reports that the set of authors, scanning
every method in every version is:

('tonyg','pmm',damiencasssou,'ls','ms,'dc',kph','lr')

searching the list of initials I get:

'ms'->#()
'tonyg'->#(#dataReturnedSignatories)
'kph'->#(#dataNewContributors)
'pmm'->#(#dataMissingSignatories)
'lr'->#(#dataReturnedSignatories)
'ls'->#(#dataReturnedSignatories)
'damiencassou'->#(#dataReturnedSignatories)
'dc'->#(#dataReturnedSignatories))

"ms" ken thinks is Matthew Suen, and Philippe?

Keith