[squeak-dev] [ANN][Dev-Images] February 2009 versions

Pierce Ng pierce at netmemetic.com
Tue Feb 10 13:25:10 UTC 2009

On Tue, Feb 10, 2009 at 01:58:21PM +0100, Damien Cassou wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 10, 2009 at 1:52 PM, Pierce Ng <pierce at netmemetic.com> wrote:
> > RFBServer is broken for the 3.10 image. Where to report the bug?
>
> Could you please retry with
> http://source.lukas-renggli.ch/unsorted/RFB-lr.10.mcz?

Well, right after sending the mail, I fixed the problem. But I don't know
*why* though. :-)

I installed RFB-VNC from Universe, then clicked "RFB/VNC Server" from the
menu. This resulted in MessageSend>>valueWithEnoughArguments: raising an
exception.

I changed the sender to invoke MessageSend>>valueWithArguments: instead.
Still same exception.

Then I reverted the sender to its original version, and now the RFB server
menu opens properly.

Don't know why...