Why you too should register yourself on SqueakMap! (was Re: [squeak-dev] 'ms' initials on MC methods)

Göran Krampe goran at krampe.se
Wed Feb 11 11:49:14 UTC 2009

Hi!

Damien Cassou wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 10, 2009 at 5:20 PM, Michal Starke <michal-list at auf.net> wrote:
>>> 'ms'->#()
>>>
>>> "ms" ken thinks is Matthew Suen, and Philippe?
>> I think that would be me - Michal Starke - probably for the preambles
>> / postscripts I had added to MC a long time ago. If so: I have signed
>> the relicensing agreement. (Show me which methods we are talking
>> about, to be sure those are my stamps.)
>
> Mathieu Suen can also be the author of these methods.

Which is EXACTLY why I always say developers should register themselves
and their initials on SqueakMap!

And register here:

	http://map.squeak.org/newaccount

It is truly trivial to do. It will tell you in RED if your initials are
already taken.

You can also see all currently registered here:

	http://map.squeak.org/accountsbyinitials

regards, Göran