[squeak-dev] ditching Monticello objects.

John M McIntosh johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com
Thu Feb 12 20:06:14 UTC 2009

Ok, there still are a few more subclasses in the MC hierarchy that
need cleanup, one that deals with cached file based repositories for
example.
However when dealing with the cleanup code likely it could be class
allsubclasses do:   kind of method.

Also PackageOrganizer  seems to hold onto something.

--
=
=