[squeak-dev] [Ann] New build of 3.10.2-build

Keith Hodges keith_hodges at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Feb 13 16:15:12 UTC 2009

http://ftp.squeak.org/3.11/3.10.2-build/
http://ftp.squeak.org/3.11/3.10.2-build/090213-0428-Squeak3.10.2-build-beta.zip

All being well I shall be using this image as the basis for a new
project this week.

best regards

Keith

=
Notes:

This has the new updated image #cleanUp method set following yesterday's
discussion.
The repository with saved packages is squeaksource/310build
The unloads listed in the readme will not work until the next build.

I renamed 3.10.2bc to 3.10.2-build in order to try and lessen confusion
over the naming.

i.e. The naming convention works like so:

3.10.2-build is an image derived from 3.10.2 for building purposes.
3.11-build is an image derived from 3.11 for building purposes.
3.11-test is an image derived from 3.11 for testing purposes etc etc