[squeak-dev] [Ann] New build of 3.10.2-build

Keith Hodges keith_hodges at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Feb 13 17:12:05 UTC 2009

Damien Cassou wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 13, 2009 at 5:15 PM, Keith Hodges <keith_hodges at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
>
>> http://ftp.squeak.org/3.11/3.10.2-build/
>> http://ftp.squeak.org/3.11/3.10.2-build/090213-0428-Squeak3.10.2-build-beta.zip
>>
>> All being well I shall be using this image as the basis for a new
>> project this week.
>>

> What about a squeak-dev based on it? Are people interested?

I was going to mention that, am I right in saying that all you have to
do is...

Installer sake install: 'Squeak-dev image'.

Ken Brown tried it last night, and it seemed to work ok.

Keith

btw: I see that you are manually applying some fixes at the
end/beginning. I discovered how you can load files (fix changesets) from
mantis in universes. Simply put the mantis url to the changeset in the
package definition url and add ?ext=.cs to the end so that Universes
sees a file extension.