[squeak-dev] [Ann] New build of 3.10.2-build

Ken G. Brown kbrown at mac.com
Sat Feb 14 12:24:52 UTC 2009

>Keith Hodges keith_hodges at yahoo.co.uk
>Sat Feb 14 11:08:50 UTC 2009
>
> > By the way, where did the tasks come from for Installer sake install: 'Squeak-dev image'.?
>>
>The tasks are defined in www.squeaksource.com/Packages in the
>Packages-Library packages.
>
>Within that package there is a class PackagesDevU whose instance side
>methods provide package definition metadata that has been
>obtained/gernerated from Universes. The class PackagesDev inherits and
>overrides the PackagesDevU with any further information.
>
>Keith

What I really meant was, how close it this to what Damien has been doing?
Damien says:
<http://damiencassou.seasidehosting.st/Smalltalk/squeak-dev/Building>

Who created the list of things that gets done when you doit Installer sake install: 'Squeak-dev image'.?

Powerful stuff in any case.

Thx,
Ken G. Brown