[squeak-dev] Re: On the upcoming Leadership Election

Klaus D. Witzel klaus.witzel at cobss.com
Mon Feb 16 06:35:29 UTC 2009

A simple+powerful GUI designer which runs accross multiple Squeak releases
(and does not depend on other packages).

It should provide concepts+vocabulary from HTML+DOM+CSS+bindings so that
even noobs feel comfortable and don't immediately run away as soon as they
confront morphic.

And in the tradition of Smalltalk, the morphic implementation details have
to be "encapsulated away", leaving it to experts to squeeze the maximum
out of morphic.

--
"If at first, the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it".
Albert Einstein