[squeak-dev] [Election] Nomination period ends in 3 days!

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Thu Feb 19 10:47:38 UTC 2009

On 19.02.2009, at 10:18, Göran Krampe wrote:

> Hi all!
>
> This is a reminder that if you are going to announce that you are
> running for the Squeak Leadership team 2009, you should announce
> your candidacy now. There are only 3 more days before the nomination
> period ends on 22nd of February.
>
> We currently have 10 nominations for 7 seats on the board (that's
> much better than last year where we only had 5 with 4 days left).
> They are:
>
> 	Jecel Assumpcao Jr
> 	Ken Causey
> 	Edgar J. De Cleene
> 	Matthew Fulmer
> 	Craig Latta
> 	David Mitchell
> 	Brent Pinkney
> 	Andreas Raab
> 	Randal L. Schwartz
> 	Igor Stasenko
>
> regards, Göran, Election leader

Please put my name down again, too. It's too great a lineup to miss
out on :)

As of late last year I'm not working full-time on Etoys development
anymore (now on other Viewpoints Research projects). I'm still
contributing of course, and in particular would like to see get Etoys
and Squeak.org get closer together again, working together on a common
base for all Squeak-based project seems like an obviously good idea to
me.

- Bert -