[squeak-dev] [Election] Nomination period ends in 3 days!

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Thu Feb 19 12:18:43 UTC 2009

On 2/19/09 9:55 AM, "Igor Stasenko" <siguctua at gmail.com> wrote:

> - second you saying that we should throw away every bit of progress since 1999

No , I say we should use reliable tools, which could be used without any
package.

Universe is a super thing , thanks to Lex

SqueakMap do a very valuable service all this years

Installer help me to build 3.10 !!!

But at the time Ralph choose me (I wish he back) I don't know CodeLoader
exist.

I have my own Monticello which could load any as pictures, sounds, morphs.
The proof is on SqueakSouce Rompecabezas as old as 2006-11-21

But Ralph say Monticello have his owner and he only modify very few for let
us build 3.10

But one day I joke with Keith about doing Monticello 1.33 1/3 (like the
Naked gun  movie) and he took seriously and come with his own Monticello

So we now have countles Monticello .

Also I begin all to move to Monticello 2 from long time and this is not 1999
, right ?

I still own locate the old man speaking Ukranian, so maybe we understand
better.

Edgar