[squeak-dev] [Election] I want to vote

Yoshiki Ohshima yoshiki at vpri.org
Thu Feb 19 19:43:54 UTC 2009

At Thu, 19 Feb 2009 11:47:47 -0600,
Ken Causey wrote:

> You are already registered.  As a base the voting list starts with last
> year's voting list built up over the years on SqueakPeople.  The voting
> list from SqueakPeople is all SqueakPeople accounts with at least
> Apprentice status.  That includes you and I have confirmed that you are
> on the list with this email address.  You will receive a voting
> invitation.

  Just looking at the wiki page, it wasn't clear to me that when the
voter list will be finalized/closed.  I'd imagine the case where
somebody assumes he is on the list but isn't and notice it after March
1st.  (Or simply notice this is going on after March 1st.)

  Is the plan to allow such new voters between 1st and 8th also?

-- Yoshiki