[squeak-dev] Re: Google Summer of Code 2009

Klaus D. Witzel klaus.witzel at cobss.com
Fri Feb 20 08:26:07 UTC 2009

On Fri, 20 Feb 2009 08:32:58 +0100, Andreas Raab wrote:

> I found the project list again:
>
> http://code.google.com/soc/2008/squeak/about.html

> * OpenNARS port to Squeak using Seaside
>    by Cédrick Béler, mentored by Klaus D. Witzel
>
> Can I encourage every mentor to send a short status report on the
> results of their project?

Sure, good idea. The result of the port (a Seaside app) is up'n running
here:

- http://nars.seasidehosting.st

Final statetements and possible future directions posted here:

-
http://groups.google.com/group/open-nars/browse_thread/thread/744a3f84028cb69e

Original site (input to the port) is here:

- http://code.google.com/p/open-nars/

BTW, will ask the NARS guys to update their hyperlink to the Squeak port.

> Cheers,
>    - Andreas

"If at first, the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it".
Albert Einstein