[squeak-dev] Re: Google Summer of Code 2009

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Fri Feb 20 09:57:56 UTC 2009

On 20.02.2009, at 10:05, Andreas Raab wrote:

> Klaus D. Witzel wrote:

>>> Certainly. If we have multiple contenders for the position the
>>> board should choose.
>> Board, speak up!
>
> Indeed. But we have to help the board. Let's compile a list of
> contenders: So far we have Aik-Siong Koh and Stefane Ducasse. Any
> others?

As far as I am aware there are no others besides Aik-Siong Koh. Stef
wrote "If ken and klaus are primary support I can help them. But they
should keep my load light because I'm full of admin". But Ken wrote "I
never volunteered", and I can't find a reference of Klaus offering
support, so this seems to be a misunderstanding.

Klaus, are you volunteering too?

- Bert -