[squeak-dev] [Election] Nomination period ends in 3 days!

Igor Stasenko siguctua at gmail.com
Sat Feb 21 09:13:29 UTC 2009

2009/2/19 Edgar J. De Cleene <edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar>:

> On 2/19/09 9:59 AM, "Igor Stasenko" <siguctua at gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> An Installer is exactly the tool which focused on reunification of
>> forks (i think Keith repeated this statement multiple times while
>> describing LPF here on mailing list and on wiki). And you want to
>> throw it away..
>
> Ja, I know you also have good sense of humor
>
> I wonder how we could reach 3.10 without Installer...

and then reached 3.10.1, and then 3.10.2 because you reached 3.10 with
many critical bugs and ignoring fixes waiting in mantis.
Now, if we add the nonacceptance of 3.9 release from some of us
(traits), maybe its worth considering about changing the release
process, otherwise any future release will be doomed to have same
level of nonacceptance as previouse releases...

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko AKA sig.