[squeak-dev] Mondrian help

Bergel, Alexandre bergel at iam.unibe.ch
Sat Feb 21 10:20:05 UTC 2009

Dear Raymond,

Since a few weeks, I have been doing a major overall of Mondrian to
make SqueakMondrian compatible with the Visualworks version.
The problem you describes does not seem to be mondrian related. You
basically need to identify whether methods have the same name than
instance variable.
A very inefficient way could be for instance:

TranslucentColor methodDict keys reject: [:k |
	(k last = $:)
		ifTrue: [ (TranslucentColor instVarNames includes: k allButLast
asString) ]
		ifFalse: [(TranslucentColor instVarNames includes: k asString)]].

The returned by this expression does not contains "alpha" and "alpha:"
methods.

Alexandre

Alexandre Bergel  http://www.bergel.eu