[squeak-dev] [Election] Nomination period ends in 3 days!

Igor Stasenko siguctua at gmail.com
Sat Feb 21 14:14:12 UTC 2009

2009/2/21 Edgar J. De Cleene <edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar>:

> On 2/21/09 7:13 AM, "Igor Stasenko" <siguctua at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> and then reached 3.10.1, and then 3.10.2 because you reached 3.10 with
>> many critical bugs and ignoring fixes waiting in mantis.
>
> Where you when Ralph put the process of 3.10 ?
> I not remember your name as any of "Ferrari workers"..
>
> I found your comment totally unfair and kind of you are reading the paper of
> tomorrow for judge me..

I do not judging you. What i really want to point out, that release
process were not fair to others, when there only single person
deciding whether put fix/feature into release or not. This is what i
expect to be changed once we have new 3.11 release process.
And current 3.11 team going towards this - to give much freedom in
adopting fixes/enhancements , or even building own image without deep
knowledge/expertise of it.

> Read the long port to Board list, please.

i will

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko AKA sig.