[squeak-dev] Board projects (was Re: [Election] Nomination period ends in 3 days!)

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Sat Feb 21 21:34:14 UTC 2009

Hi Ken -

Sorry for being unclear. I absolutely agree with your point about people
doing their projects until they feel it's ready. As a matter of fact I
think that pretty much all BPPs should be about stuff that's ready to go
(see my example which already pointed to the code). I do not want empty
upfront commitments; I want to be able to have the board make decisions
about concrete work that is there and available to look at.

Cheers,
   - Andreas