[squeak-dev] Board projects (was Re: [Election] Nomination period ends in 3 days!)

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Sat Feb 21 21:49:40 UTC 2009

OK, actually the more I wrote the more I began to sense that might be
the case.  But that still brings me back to the question:  Why would the
project proposers want to do this?

I think this is an easy sell to the consumers, the Squeakers who are the
potential users and beneficiaries of a project.  More information
earlier is always a good thing.  But how is this sold to the producers,
the ones doing the work?  What is the upside for them?

Ken