[squeak-dev] Re: [Ann] LevelPlayingField update

Klaus D. Witzel klaus.witzel at cobss.com
Mon Feb 23 10:47:57 UTC 2009

On Mon, 23 Feb 2009 11:33:39 +0100, Edgar J. De Cleene wrote:

> On 2/23/09 3:40 AM, "Keith Hodges" wrote:
>
>> the nice folks at pbwiki.com have offered us the opportunity to upgrade
>> to version 2 of their software. Unfortunately for us this upgrade is not
>> optional, and breaks all of LevelPlayingField.
>
> If you use http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak  as many times I ask you ....

Edgar, this is sometimes an IP ownership problem, when people want to
demonstrate (many other reasons possible here) their control over their
own thing.

Take this example (no offense intended!)

- http://www.squeakvm.org/

As long as it is fun, I suggest you do not care (and instead, tackle the
next "problem" ;)

--
"If at first, the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it".
Albert Einstein