[squeak-dev] Re: [Ann] LevelPlayingField update

Igor Stasenko siguctua at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 11:00:08 UTC 2009

2009/2/23 Klaus D. Witzel <klaus.witzel at cobss.com>:
> On Mon, 23 Feb 2009 11:33:39 +0100, Edgar J. De Cleene wrote:
>

>> On 2/23/09 3:40 AM, "Keith Hodges" wrote:
>>
>>> the nice folks at pbwiki.com have offered us the opportunity to upgrade
>>> to version 2 of their software. Unfortunately for us this upgrade is not
>>> optional, and breaks all of LevelPlayingField.
>>
>> If you use http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak  as many times I ask you ....
>
> Edgar, this is sometimes an IP ownership problem, when people want to
> demonstrate (many other reasons possible here) their control over their own
> thing.

AFAIK , Keith was unable to use swiki because of some incompabilities,
and now same problem with pbwiki which wants to migrate to version 2
and break any <code>..</code>
with fancy html, so it will be hard to parse it.

In a long run, i'd propose Keith to cooperate with Janko and settle
this down on squeak.org site, using aida wiki with guarantees that
some markup will be never changed in any future.
I hope its easy to add a new markup to wiki and seal it for forever,
like [installer] ... [/installer] or whatever.

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko AKA sig.