[squeak-dev] Known bug with text editor and scroll ?

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 00:51:52 UTC 2009

Hi people: I am having a problem and I think is a known bug but I want to be
sure. Sometimes, not very often, I have a method that is bigger (vertically
speaking) than the editor inside the class browser. I mean, the whole method
cannot be see in the edit but a vertical scroll appear. I want to select
text, using shift and down narrow for example, and go to the end of the
method. The scroll should move and the editor should show the end of the
method, but it doesn't happen. The visible part of the method doesn't
change. However, it does select all the text (the one is down, I can see
it).

Please, don't answer me "this is a feature. You must extract something to
another method"  because this is not ALWAYS true just sometimes.

Thanks for the help,

Mariano