[squeak-dev] Known bug with text editor and scroll ?

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 02:43:56 UTC 2009

Thanks for the help Steve. I look in mantis bugs and I found exactly the
same bug I was going to report. I noticed it was fixed and a .cs attached. I
tried it and work like a charm.

http://bugs.squeak.org/view.php?id=5637

So, now, the question is....will this .cs be included in future squeak
images ? I mean, how is the process for the bug fixes ? when are the fixes
put in the images ?

thanks for the help.

Mariano