[squeak-dev] Known bug with text editor and scroll ?

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 04:33:19 UTC 2009

Thanks Steve for the help. I am doing step by step but I have a problem in
step 3. I am trying to install the bug fix from installer like this:

Installer mantis bug: 5637  fix:
'PluggableTextMorph-scrollSelectionIntoView.1.cs'.

any ideas?

And have the following stacktrace:

MessageNotUnderstood: SmallInteger>>,
Proceed
Abandon
Debug
Create
SmallInteger(Object)>>doesNotUnderstand: #,
InstallerMantis>>maUrl
InstallerMantis>>maPage
InstallerMantis>>maFiles
InstallerMantis>>maStreamForFile:
InstallerMantis>>maThing:date:
InstallerMantis>>bug:fix:date:
InstallerMantis>>bug:fix:
UndefinedObject>>DoIt
Compiler>>evaluate:in:to:notifying:ifFail:logged:
[] in TextMorphForShoutEditor(ParagraphEditor)>>evaluateSelection {[rcvr
class evaluatorClass new   evaluate: self selectionAsStream   in: ctxt...]}
BlockContext>>on:do:
TextMorphForShoutEditor(ParagraphEditor)>>evaluateSelection
TextMorphForShoutEditor(ParagraphEditor)>>doIt
[] in TextMorphForShoutEditor(ParagraphEditor)>>doIt: {[self doIt]}
TextMorphForShoutEditor(Controller)>>terminateAndInitializeAround:
TextMorphForShoutEditor(ParagraphEditor)>>doIt:
TextMorphForShoutEditor(ParagraphEditor)>>dispatchOnCharacter:with:
TextMorphForShoutEditor(TextMorphEditor)>>dispatchOnCharacter:with:
TextMorphForShoutEditor(ParagraphEditor)>>readKeyboard