[squeak-dev] [ Squeak Leadership Team 2009 Election ] I want to be in the Board !

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Fri Feb 27 09:35:25 UTC 2009

Fellow Squeakers !!

I want a modular Squeak , easy for beginners and powerful for experts.
I want have fun with Squeak and do some money with it.
I want do the odd questions nobody ask ...

I help in the past in SBlog http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/3469, in the
Morphic Team I and II and in made the 3.10 Release with Ralph
Now I helping to SeaBreezePort, to see if possible to have some common
ground between Scratch and Squeak (thanks to Klaus idea and Jerome help) and
I have my own SqueakLightII fork http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/6056

Give me your vote and the 2009 Board ensure your , owner of ³shares of
Squeak Inc², the high revenues ever.

Edgar