[squeak-dev] [Election] IMPORTANT: Voter list test mail

Göran Krampe goran at krampe.se
Sat Feb 28 09:32:36 UTC 2009

Janko Mivšek wrote:
> edgar De Cleene pravi:
>
> Edgar, what if you ask all the group to send their email addresses to
> Goran? On yahoo groups you namely don't see the e-mails, so such action
> from group members will help Goran collection those addresses a lot. And
> hurry on, election will start soon!
>
> Janko

Yes, I will not add voters in a "bulk fashion". Jecel emailed me with a
list of voters that he had gathered at a meeting, but he also included a
short presentation of each person which I read and considered OK. That
was as far as I would go, and I really want each person to email me
privately.

But feel free to post to that list and encourage people to get onto the
voter list - that is by all means fine. And same goes for any other forum.

regards, Göran