[squeak-dev] Burn the Squeak Image! (Why I am running for board)

Pavel Krivanek squeak1 at continentalbrno.cz
Sat Feb 28 15:50:36 UTC 2009

The KernelImage ZOO including the building environment is here:
http://squeak.cz/public/pub/KernelImage/current/

Of course it is not perfect - the smallest image works only in Linux
and MorphicCore needs a lot of fixes so people should start with
MorphicExt and so on but it is usable starting point if someone is
interested...

-- Pavel