[squeak-dev] Mac OS X VM (Squeak 3.8.20beta1U) issue

John M McIntosh johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com
Fri Jan 16 01:14:54 UTC 2009

I've posted a 3.8.21b1 to my experimental directory for testing.

I can't quite yet post it for regular usage because I need to cross
check any changes against the squeakvm.org SVN tree, however that site
is dead
at the moment, awaiting it's recovery...

Still people can download and confirm the NFS lockup problem has gone
away, and there are no sporadic write failures.

--
=
=