[squeak-dev] SoundsLike package released on SqueakSource

Rob Rothwell r.j.rothwell at gmail.com
Sat Jan 17 01:32:00 UTC 2009

Hmmm...even in a 3.9-7067 fresh image, I get a Syntax error when trying to
load from Monticello:

testProcessCxNothing more expected ->_1
    dmsc inputKey: 'abcdefg'.
    self should: [ dmsc inputKey = 'ABCDEFG' ].

    self should: [ dmsc primaryTranslation = '' ].
    self should: [ dmsc secondaryTranslation = '' ].
    self should: [ dmsc skipCount = 0 ].
    dmsc currentIndex: 3.

    dmsc processC.

    self should: [ dmsc primaryTranslation = 'K' ].
    self should: [ dmsc secondaryTranslation = 'K' ].
    self should: [ dmsc skipCount = 0 ]

Rob