[squeak-dev] A New Community Development Model

Joshua Gargus schwa at fastmail.us
Thu Jul 2 07:23:56 UTC 2009

Bravo!  I'm very excited about the introduction of this process... I
think that it has a great chance to leverage the enthusiasm that has
been demonstrated in the recent discussions about Squeak's vision and
future.  We have smart people who care, we have a better vision of the
modular system that we want than we did in the Squeak Central days, and
now we have a development process that supports the quick turn-around
that is a central part of why we all care about Squeak in the first place.

Thank you, Board!

Cheers,
Josh