[squeak-dev] Method missing in trunk from update 7160

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Fri Jul 3 21:25:54 UTC 2009

On 7/3/09 5:53 PM, "Ken Causey" <ken at kencausey.com> wrote:

> http://ftp.squeak.org/updates/7161ObjectFlagFix-M6793-edc.cs
Ok I see now why.
Comes from FunSqueak (which have Connectors as pre-requisite for Baby SRE)

Was about shared Flaps not showing as we see in previous version.
The Doit could be done different but show how Monticello "as we know" fails.
But ProcustesEnd or another Monticello version with Preamble and Postcript
(I think Impara and Keith have his own) could manage this kind of case.
Still digging on old CD for really hard cases to solve with Monticello.

Edgar