[squeak-dev] Re-liason proposal

Keith Hodges keith_hodges at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Jul 4 10:29:00 UTC 2009

Ian,

In case you didnt realise I am the release team for 3.11. Since Matthew
my co-member was seconded off to look at re-licencing issues and 4.0

I expressly asked Andreas and others not to discuss release team issues
on squeak-dev, because my employer reads squeak-dev.

Every email that I send to squeak-dev risks my employer asking "Is Keith
really focused on delivering what I am paying him for". The answer
currently is no.

However, since I have now seen the true colours of the board and those
involed, I think I can go and do some real paid work now.

You know you could actually read the 3.11 documentation

http://installer.pbworks.com/SqueakReleaseTeam
http://installer.pbworks.com/Squeak311
http://installer.pbworks.com/Squeak311Proposal
http://installer.pbworks.com/311