[squeak-dev] Maintaining Etoys in Squeak (was: Squeak vision)

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Sun Jul 5 17:52:45 UTC 2009

On 7/2/09 6:23 PM, "Yoshiki Ohshima" <yoshiki at vpri.org> wrote:

>   Ah, right.  I haven't tried them, but I hardly imagine that it is
> compatible (i.e., a project file created in the Etoys image loads to
> it).
Well, I do load of old projects.
I don't do load of new OLPC as I know you and all have some different as
Etoys in 3.10.
But if you tell me where I could download the current .image ,etc for
developers of EToys, I could try to figure how to load current OLPC .pr.
I do not say easily , but confident I could do a thing for all you at VPRI
help me to polish.

Edgar