[squeak-dev] Re: Squeak Forks Popularity & Trends Estimate

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Mon Jul 6 01:49:05 UTC 2009

Nevin -

Now that's a -5 troll if I've ever seen one. Please, everyone let's not
get into pointless "oh, my god, the sky is falling" discussions.

At Squeak.org we got our work carved out for us. Here is what we need to
concentrate on: Fix our processes, enable contributions, discuss
strategy. Part of that strategy discussion obviously needs to include
positioning but there is really no point in dwelling about who is the
most popular Squeak in town.

Cheers,
   - Andreas