[squeak-dev] Re: [Release] The role of Bob, Installer & Co.

Colin Putney cputney at wiresong.ca
Mon Jul 6 06:16:34 UTC 2009

On 5-Jul-09, at 5:59 PM, Andreas Raab wrote:

> Keith Hodges wrote:
>> You really dont get it do you...
>
> I think that's pretty obvious by now, isn't it. What I'm trying to
> do is to enable developers to work together. I can't possibly
> imagine why anyone would be so violently against that, so clearly
> I'm not getting the point.

I think you guys are at cross purposes here. Andreas is trying to
minimize the overhead of contributing to the squeak.org distribution
of Squeak. Keith is trying to maximize the value of each contribution
across all distributions. The technical details don't matter much if
you don't agree on the goals.

Colin