[squeak-dev] Re: [Release] The role of Bob, Installer & Co.

Igor Stasenko siguctua at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 13:52:47 UTC 2009

Guys, i can only welcome to see more such discussions, where you
trying to sort things out & between different points of view find
something on which you can both agree and move forward. Because its
really frustrating for me to see nothing else than grumbling and
unwilingness to cooperate.

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko AKA sig.