[squeak-dev] Squeak News

K. K. Subramaniam subbukk at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 01:57:56 UTC 2009

On Tuesday 07 Jul 2009 4:03:58 am tansel at squeakonline.com wrote:
> Isos have VMs inside but I have only tested the Windows VMs on them
> recently but I have used ISO mounted disks to run them in various
> systems all the time. And it turns out it is not even a problem with
> Mac OS X because I was able to run them with my default VM by just
> double clicking the ezine.image.
I was able to read the four issues on Ubuntu 9.04 with just two minor issues:

1. The squeaklinux binary does not run on Ubuntu 9.04 (complains about
insufficient memory and when run with -m 40m will fail with an error in
X_CreateWindow). But I was able to open the image fine with default VM.

2. The theatre in Sep issue failed with 't1.mpg' not found.

Subbu