[squeak-dev] Compromise

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Tue Jul 7 16:48:59 UTC 2009

On Tue, 2009-07-07 at 03:14 +0100, Keith Hodges wrote:
> I propose that Ken organise the Mantis crew (you know who you are) to
> pick the top 100/200 or 300 bugs, and to test them in latest
> "3.10.2-build" available from
>
> http://ftp.squeak.org/3.11/Squeak3.10.2-build/090628-1523/
>
> Mark those tests you are most confident in as "Resolved" - "fixed in
> 3.11", that is all you need to do to harvest a fix.

I'm a little bit confused here.  Shouldn't we mark the issues as 'test
for 3.11' so that Bob gets it's pass on the issues before they are in
fact considered good for harvesting?  Perhaps I'm missing the point but
I'm assuming this is you making clear and wishing to 'practice' one
phase of the 3.11 plan which involves a little human pre-checking of
issues before Bob is let loose on them.  Is that correct?

Ken