[squeak-dev] neural net in Squeak?

JOHN VOIKLIS voiklis at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 21:10:02 UTC 2009

Trying FANN again, I realize the problem wasn't documentation but the
fact that I couldn't figure out how to get it loaded and running in
Squeak. That problem persists. The download includes a .mcz file,
which I believe is a kind of package file introduced after my time in
the Squeak community. Any advice?

Thanks again.