[squeak-dev] Re: [Pharo-project] Just a little point

Bernhard Pieber bernhard at pieber.com
Thu Jul 9 22:51:19 UTC 2009

Cool! I already updated my image and ran the tests with the new SUnit
TestRunner. It's a shame though we are one failure away from green -
at least on my Mac!

Is it the same bug this thread was about?
http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/squeak-dev/2008-June/129372.html

I did not find anything in Mantis.

Cheers,
Bernhard