[squeak-dev] [Chronology] removing line feeds, fix underscores

Bernhard Pieber bernhard at pieber.com
Sun Jul 12 11:44:54 UTC 2009

Hi Keith,

I must admit that I don't understand why these new package versions
are not useful for you. It's very probable that I don't understand
your 3.11 process well enough even though I have read most of your e-
mails about it.

If I understand your process correctly it should work with different
images as a starting point, right? So why can't you create one of your
tasks which
1. takes 3.10-7159-basic,
2. load the latest version of MonticelloConfigurations from trunk
3. MCMcmUpdater updateFromRepositories: #('http://source.squeak.org/trunk'
  'http://source.squeak.org/tests')
4. continue with your envisioned 3.11 process?

Confused,
Bernhard