[squeak-dev] Locating versions of a package

Hernán Morales Durand hernan.morales at gmail.com
Sun Jul 12 22:06:59 UTC 2009

Hi Bernhard,

 The way I've built that list was so ugly that didn't even reached the
ontological status of a script, but I didn't found a fast and easier way to
query a SqueakSource server for projects matching a name (there was some bug
with an HTTPSocket stripping an url's location...anyway), it started like
this:

| args result |
args := Dictionary new
                at: 'arg1' put: #('Monticello' );
                yourself.
 result := HTTPClient
                 httpPostDocument: '
http://www.squeaksource.com/@2QVpXXNcXjj-Xy-T/FaRHA2Qw'  "This is the post
url, add a ?NN for remaining pages "
                 args: args.
result content asUnHtml.
" and parse the string...etc "

However, there should be better ways for sure, if somebody knows how to do
it, I will integrate it into the DependencyBrowser.
Cheers,

Hernán